- Global hub of Commerce
- World class Infrastructure
- 100% foreign ownership in Free Zone
- 0% corporate tax
- No restriction on capital repatriation
- 0% import or re-export duties
- 0% personal income tax
- No currency restrictions
- No restriction on foreign talent or employees
- Political stable government, Reliable law and order.
- Strategic Location, Trade and Commerce between Europe, Africa and Asia
- Top international Exhibitions and Conference venues.
- Inexpensive workforce and easy recruitment procedures.
- World-class Hotels, Hospitals, Schools, shops and Cosmopolitan lifestyle.
- Upcoming Expo 2020 has also added a significant increase in business activities to create an infrastructure which can support an inflow for millions of visitors thus created huge opportunities for MNCs and SMEs to establish their companies in Dubai – UAE.
- As a world-class Tourism destination, Dubai has numerous attraction sites like the world’s tallest tower, Burj Khalifa, water parks, desert safaris, big malls, world-famous Gold Souq, Ferrari world, Bollywood park, Global village and fine restaurants.
- Owning properties is allowed in FREE ZONES (lease options, warehouse facilities, availability of areas for production and assembling etc.)
Further, Dubai’s open economic policy, minimal government control and private sector regulation have played an instrumental role in attracting vast foreign direct investment (FDI).
In order to further encourage foreign investment, a number of economic free trade zones have been established across the UAE, offering foreign businesses attractive concessions and a number of investment incentives.
Dubai has more than 45 free zones catering to a wide range of business sectors or activities, such as media (Dubai Media City), manufacturing (Jebel Ali Free Zone) and information, communication and technology (Dubai Internet City).
Dubai is also part of the worlds third-largest export and re-export centre, after Hong Kong and Singapore.
Expatriates comprise over 80 percent of Dubais population, with more than 200nationalities working and living together in a safe, multicultural and largely crime- free environment.
Dubai is ranked among the top 10 most popular business locations in the world, with the world largest companies operating in the emirate. Dubai improved its ranking in the 2014 The Banker (FT Business) of international financial centres to fifth place, preceded only by London, New York, Singapore and Hong Kong.
The United Arab Emirates will host the World Expo in Dubai in 2020. This will mark the onset of the world fair to be held in this region for the first time ever. As one of the largest and oldest mega-events, the Expo will launch country Golden Jubilee celebration, serving as a springboard establishing a progressive and sustainable vision for the coming decades.