Dubai Multi Commodities Centre
DMCC has been crowned ‘Global Free Zone of the Year’ by the Financial Times FDI magazine for 3 consecutive years and it has been the most popular and convenient Free Zone in DUBAI. At present, more than 15,000 companies call DMCC home, ranging from multinational corporations to start-ups. A further 170 companies join us every month, 95% of which are new to Dubai. Whatever their size and status, every member company is united in benefiting from unparalleled access to world-class business services, connections and infrastructure.
Its unwavering integrity, credibility, creativity, and innovation are what put AFZ on the map of marked excellence.
- 100% foreign business ownership
- Total exemption from corporate tax and personal income tax
- 100% capital repatriation and retention of business profits
- Easy licensing procedures for a range of business activities
- Easy lease or sale optional available for offices at competitive rates
- Immigration services to take care of all visa and work permit requirements
- Networking opportunities like events, workshops, and exhibitions
- Trade regulations and compliance standards training on a periodic basis to stay up to date
on the latest in the legal framework
- Access to trading commodities like gold, diamond, and commodities of exchange
- Lucrative investment opportunities for both investors and businesses
Anuvi services include business registration, licensing, public relations officer (PRO) services, VAT registration in the UAE, visa services for the employees, and all other business legal formalities. We take the burden of company formation in Dubai, UAE so you can focus on the bigger picture of your venture.
Kindly Contact us and our team will be glad to assist you!